Our wide range of work with companies and organizations both large and small, as well as the extensive real-world experience of our staff, provide us with the ability to perform a wide range of consulting projects.
Our consulting experience includes:
- Requirements definition
- Performing studies, data and cost analysis
- Evaluating data and prioritizing alternatives
- Building long-term technology plans.
- Researching options for new applications, analyzing the options, and making recommendations
- Developing objective methods to review and evaluate the various alternatives
- Evaluating risk factors
- Project Planning and Schedule development
- Developing detailed financial projections and developing cost allocation plans
- Identifying needed interfaces and integration
- Determining operational impacts of a new system; and identifying the quality assurance requirements
- Analyzing existing system capabilities
- Identifying key process(s) for both inclusion and exclusion from a new system, and proposing business process changes to allow full utilization of technology improvements.
- Reviewing platform options and determining the optimal platform for the application